Keep doing yoga



There are always reasons not to come… it’s such a nice day outside, it’s rainy, I feel tired, I feel hungry or I’m just not in the mood.  Believe me, I know.  Sometimes I think, I am just not in the place to do yoga.  I don’t have the inner peace and I feel sore and weak.  But, I go anyway.  I go and I keep coming back, teaching and attending.  Every time, every single time, I come away feeling better.  Not always in the same way, but always better.  Sometimes I feel proud, that I attended even though I didn’t want to.  Sometimes I feel the yoga buzz and happy pours out of me where it was absent before.  But most of all, yoga always brings me a feeling of unity with those whom I practice.  There is a bond of energy and love. We are all looking for that peace, opening and happiness- so come, go and keep it up, yoga can be our happy.

Comments

Popular Posts